Syngenta تطلق حملة توظيف واسعة في عدة اختصصات
Syngenta Maroc, filiale à fort historique du groupe Syngenta, a axé ses activités dans le Royaume autour de la protection et de l’amélioration des cultures, à travers trois piliers: Protection des Plantes, Semences et Auxilliaires.
Syngenta تطلق حملة توظيف واسعة في عدة اختصصات
Marketing Support Specialist
- Implement marketing campaigns designed to achieve the growth and revenue goals of the organization.
- Enhance and communicate Syngenta Integrated Solutions value proposition through unique marketing strategies.
- The Job supervises indirectly P&A and Communication officers and Field experts
- Works with Head of Marketing, Campaign managers, Head of sales, ASM , KAM and the Technical Team.
- Implement new campaigns to launch new brands including high level content defined together with the campaign manager, CPD and sales.
- Ensure the technical content for marketing communication supports
- Translate offers to customer (channel or grower or KAM) needs and detail including delivery plan.
- Ensure campaigns are executed in line with marketing plan set by the campaign Manager.
- Working with Sales conduct post campaign in-field measurement of campaign effectiveness, including Integrated Solutions KPIs.
- Advise, promote and integrate digital communication tools in Crop campaigns as appropriate. Support communication team for Syngenta website technical content.
- Support the integration of the Digital agribusiness and Digital communication including the definition of new processes/ways of working and fostering mindset change.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES Critical Experience And Knowledge
- Master degree in Agronomic engineering
- 2 years at least of experience in the agribusiness industry
- 2 years at least of experience as Marketing Communication for complex market/s, in a challenging, cross cultural environment would be a plus
- High level of computer literacy (graphics)
- Advanced English (written and spoken), French and Arabic
Critical leadership capabilities
- Communicates with impact
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Leads change and holds ambiguity
- Builds a culture of innovation
- Focuses on customers
- Excellent team working capabilities
Critical technical and professional capabilities
- Crop Protection market knowledge
- Basic knowledge in phytiatry science and active ingredient’s mode of action
- Applies effective grower, channel and influencer segmentation
- Develops/delivers innovative, customer-driven offers
- Executes campaign plans
- Develops/implements effective product communications
- Able to use market research effectively to understand customer, markets, channels
- Understands customer needs
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management
Campaign management Lead – Vegetables
Aider et booster les équipes commerciales à améliorer les performances de vente grâce aux services marketing et de la gestion de la relation client (CRM), notamment l’analyse du marché et des clients, la planification et la mise en execution des campagnes, l’exécution des A&P, les supports de communication marketing et de promotion des produits, ainsi que la gestion de la plateforme numérique.
- Mettre en œuvre le plan marketing annuel en étroite collaboration avec l’équipe des ventes et dans les limites du budget marketing convenu
- Concevoir et diffuse des campagnes, y compris pour les NPI, en étroite collaboration avec les équipes commerciales et les spécialistes du développement de produits.
- Organiser des événements pour les clients (journées de démonstration, démonstrations sur le terrain, expositions locales, etc.)
- Examiner et approuver les plans de dépenses marketing
- Développer et fournir des supports marketing et des supports de communication conformes aux directives et principes de la marque de l’entreprise.
- Soutenir l’amélioration des performances de l’entreprise en fournissant aux clients des informations et des commentaires fondés sur des données, y compris la coordination d’études de marché externes.
- Fournir des analyses pour améliorer le ciblage des clients pour une conception et une exécution plus efficaces des campagnes
- Animer la plateforme numérique et maintenir une interaction avec les producteurs via les médias sociaux.
- Rencontrer régulièrement les clients directs et utilisateurs finaux de nos produits pour une bonne compréhension du marché et du besoin des clients
Experience probante confirmée de plus de 5 ans dans une position similaire.
Area Sales Manager South
- Atteindre la croissance des ventes et l’amélioration de la rentabilité au sein de la zone de vente dont il est responsable
- Établir des relations solides avec les distributeurs régionaux en conjonction avec les relations avec KAM, afin de mettre en œuvre des solutions de vente et de marketing des cultures
- Définir les objectifs de ventes et de parts de marché en fonction de la stratégie et des plans d’activités actuels.
- Mettre en place des mesures d’efficacité de la force de vente basées sur des indicateurs standard
- Développer la stratégie de plan de vente pour la zone conformément aux objectifs de Syngenta
- Faciliter l’établissement d’objectifs / plans clients et la mise en œuvre de plans
- Mesurer les performances de la force de vente et évaluer les compétences de chaque équipe de vente.
- Surveiller le plan de développement individuel pour chaque rapport direct
- Assurez une collaboration efficace avec les autres fonctions de Syngenta telles que le service clientèle, le marketing et le service technique.
- Met en œuvre des actions d’exécution des ventes à l’appui des chef de campagnes, y compris des stratégies de lancement de produits.
- Assurer Interface directes avec les grands clients et les partenaires de distribution et coordination des comptes importants dans la région
Connaissances, Expériences & Compétences
Connaissances Critiques requises
- Connaissance approfondie des produits CP par Syngenta et connaissance des produits concurrents.
- Bonne connaissance du marché du CP dans la région.
- Bonne connaissance des pratiques phytopharmaceutiques.
- Diplôme universitaire en agriculture.
- Suffisamment d’expérience dans la vente pour obtenir de bons résultats.
- Expérience dans l’établissement d’une communication efficace avec les producteurs locaux, les conseillers agricoles et les détaillants.
Marketing Head Maghreb
- Develop and implement such innovative marketing strategy and plans that would clearly differentiate the company’s proposition in the market place, ensuring that the company’s growth objectives are achieved.
- Actively manage Portfolio (current and pipeline); liaise with BU asset team
- Ensure an effective Campaign management in Morocco (develop/execute) and in Algeria and Tunisia (codevelop with partners and track execution)
- Coordinate implement and follow-up customer campaign defined together with Sales & Technical through account plans (CRM based).
- Develop together with Sales & Technical the right Crop strategy directly linked to R2Grow initiatives (SABA+; Specialties, VEG-traceability)
- Generate deep understanding of key market drivers, as well as monitor and anticipate their evolution to assess and grasp business opportunities better and faster than competitors (I-Plan; Customer segmentation (Farmers, channel); competition; stakeholder.
- Develop and monitor market intelligence, bringing in customer insight into Countries and Maghreb Strategy and customer account plan.
- Work closely with Sales and other functions to ensure that appropriate customer segmentation exists & appropriate offers are defined and delivered.
- Support, in conjuction with Sales, a systematic and fact-based value pricing analysis, and ensure that prices are well managed within the sales organisation for value creation in the marketplace and optimisation of Syngenta profit.
- Set effective and efficient marketing intelligence processes to understand and monitor market evolution and contribute actively to country lobby plan by influencing it.
- Ensure the right balance between the short- and long-term view in marketing strategy and activity planning.
- Develop and design customer based Digital marketing solutions in line with countries and crop strategies.
- Develop and implement the social media strategy.
- Foster and facilitate communication; sharing and teamwork not only in natural teams but also across functions and geographies.
- Develop and manage an effective internal and external communication
Critical Success Factors & Key Challenges
- Ability to work closely with sales and influence the delivery and quality of business
- Increase market share
- Increase business contribution
- Drive strategy implementation
- Up-skill the marketing capability of the organization
- Deliver on key business metrics
- Motivate marketing organization
- Provide innovative and targeted marketing solutions which deliver business value.
- To look for new solutions in marketing, agriculture and continually develop knowledge and skills.
Knowledge, Experience & Capabilities
- Agribusiness/chemical market
- Marketing (concepts, marketing mix principles, etc.)
- Segmentation (concept and application)
- Business strategy development
- Financial analysis
- Business planning
- Broad product knowledge
- Knowledge of influencers and channel management
- Language knowledge: English, French, Arabic
- B.Sc.in Agriculture
- Project management
- Application of segmentation
- Organizational change management
- Strategy development and implementation
- Market research
- Marketing plan development
- Competition analysis
- Offer creation
- Product positioning
- Product launch strategy development and implementation
- Application of Value Pricing & Selling techniques
- Application of segmentation to drive business value creation
- Team development & building
- Marketing & Sales experience in CP market
- In-depth experience with CP in wide range of crops
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
- Strategic influencing, especially ability to get things done through influence rather than positional power
- Strategic thinking
- Business foresight
- Efficiency orientation
- Best Practice orientation
- Change orientation
- Marketing skills
- Management skills
- Team work capabilities
- Communication skills
- Computer literate
Senior Technical Field Scientist
- Timely and effective planning, execution, analysis and reporting of localization trials to support in understanding products or develop key products which will contribute to the future profitability and growth of the business
- Execute product demonstration trials to support the Technical Lead/CPD, Marketing and Sales strategy and New Product Introductions (NPI’s)
- Build and strengthen relationships with internal and external stakeholders through the continues in CPD Knowledge Center Agadir trainings
- Successful trials: Strive to achieve a 100% success rate of allocated localization trials in terms of quality and on-time delivery
- This role will be responsible for CP trialing execution + seeds from localization trials, development to demo trial activities
- Proactive participation in and contribution to protocol management
- Timeous trial planning and execution along with the technical lead in the country
- Reporting of trial results. Also observations/results not specified in the protocol
- Identification of problems, opportunities and threats
- Technical assistance along with the technical lead and with the CU sales, marketing
- Contact and communication with internal and external Stakeholders
- Validates results and give recommendations / insights on performance of tested products and solutions at single trial level
- Follow-up of external trials and on the ground interaction with the Technical Lead and the CU
- Follow up compliant along with the country Technical Lead and provide details and summery on any evolving issue
- Equipment and store maintenance
- Keep abreast of market, trade and competitor activities in order to adapt to changing environments
- Arrange In CPD Knowledge center in Agadir or outside demonstration days to train internal and external stakeholders
- Technical Field Scientist can also have an expert responsibility within cluster or country, which creates the following additional accountabilities:
- Spread expertise through result meetings, training and sharing of best practices
- Ensure that all operations under direct control comply with Syngenta Health, Safety & Environment policies and guidelines as well as any other relevant Syngenta or statutory policies
Knowledge, Experience & Capabilities
- Product development procedures
- Good knowledge of products, diseases, pests, nematodes, weeds and crops
- Good knowledge of agricultural practices and crop protection
- B.Sc. / Master Degree in Agriculture with majors in plant pathology or entomology or agronomy, preferably with minimum 5 years product development experience
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS AND KEY CHALLENGES
- Ability to deliver outputs working across a complex range of interfaces
- Ability to maintain standards and technical integrity
- Engage and collaborating with stakeholders to support Syngenta sales
- Key Relationships:
- Technical Lead
- Product Biologists (PBs)
- Farmers and supervisors
- Trialing environment – Field Scientists
- Sales managers
- Marketing – Portfolio
- Distribution channel
- Identify opportunities, recognize threats and to be pro-active (problem identification and solving)
- Innovative mindset
- Results driven
- Communication in English with stakeholders
- Application and evaluation methodology
- Report writing and interpretation
- Planning and organizing
- Presentations – Formal and field (English)
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to initiate first contacts
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office user)
Food Chain Specialist
Provide support to Sector Leads by profiling portfolio and by delivering the tools to support core brands messages to respond to food chain requirements.
To coordinate Food Chain Launch Platform activities in order to support implementation of Regional portfolio strategy in Strategic Market Sector.
- Manage the process from evaluation of key brands food chain profile to creation of key supporting tools:
- gather data related to residues, beneficial, environment, safety
- identify data gaps propose and coordinate plan to address needs
- analyze data and profile against key food chain drivers
- create the reference document for country usage for food chain purpose
- Contribute to shape portfolio offers and messages responding to food chain criteria
- Coordinate food chain Launch platform activities
- Technical support / development experience in Crop Protection
- Understanding of regulatory areas (residues, safety, e-fate)
- Marketing knowledge to include product, communication, food chain market trends
- Verbal and written communication in multi-cultural environment
- Networking and team working skills
- Project management skills
- Data base management
- Marketing & Technical
- A 3-5 years’ experience in dealing with: CP Market, Export Market requirements, Quality system on production and packaging, Technical-regulatory support, Field trial evaluation…
Key Account Manager Souss
- Manage targeted customer relationships to gain a deeper understanding of their business and business needs to co-develop customized value offers that build a successful and sustainable business partnership.
- Work with the sales team to implement the agreed customer strategy, monitor effectiveness and adjust as required.
- Act as key contact / interface for all Syngenta businesses to customer.
- Develop Key Account strategy and plans for each account.
- Continually review account’s performance against KPI’s.
- Overview sales budgeting and forecasting.
- Ensure cross Syngenta alignment to each account.
- Gain regular Key Account feedback on Syngenta performance.
- Coach Territory sales reps on Key Account Management approach.
- Liaise and work closely with the farm-gate/internally/externally: Partner with the channels to maximize grower return on investment, and with internal and external stakeholder to position Syngenta for success within the assigned crop market. E.g., Develop grower agronomic solution partnership opportunities, coach sales force, build relationship to Key Accounts and Centers of Influence.
- Strong agronomical background.
- Agribusiness experience: knowledge of cropping practices and crop protection products
- Key account management skills; strong understanding of customer needs, structure and business drivers.
- Understanding of competitive environment.
- Degree in Agronomy.
- Product management and line management experience.
- Sets ambitious strategic goals.
- Communicates with impact.
- Leads change and holds ambiguity.
- Builds a culture of innovation.
- Focuses on customers.
- Collaborates across boundaries.
- Delivers distinctive value proposition to customer.
- Understands customer needs.
- Analytical thinking.
- Influencing and negotiation.
Data Analytics and Program Development Lead
- Provide harmonised and professional data analysis to support the work of Technical Product Leads and help CPD to be able to make early and data driven decision about early stage and development compounds.
- Build scientific data-based models for the development compounds to help early decision making
- Support the territory concerning data management processes and systems and manage data flow generated by Technical Field Scientists and contractors
- Run trainings on data management systems for AME CPD team
- Support the Biological Data Analytics team as their territory specialist.
- Support the CPD Team by coordination and implementation of tasks associated with AME projects and launches
- To support technical excellence in data capture, management and analysis. Acting as a data management champion
- To build scientific (data-based) models for ongoing development compounds to support early decision making and help on risk analysis and Ai profile clarification
- To ensure timely delivery of data to end users
- Monitor on-time and on-quality data delivery by Technical Field Scientists and contractors
- Ensure effective data and knowledge sharing using Syngenta tools (FIS, ARM, SPIRIT, and others) by user support and monitoring
- Coach territory staff in application of agreed, harmonized systems processes
- Ensure training in systems and best practices internally and with CROs
- Contribute requirements for further development of Syngenta tools
- Drive the improvement of data quality and harmonization
- Participate in regional and global BDA initiatives as Subject Matter Expert
- Contribute to Technology Innovation – hardware and software
- Contribute to trial design optimization and statistical analysis optimization
- Provide data mining for the Technical Product Leads and Technical Leads in accordance with requirements of the case (result meetings, planning meetings, registration dossiers, launch documents and other materials)
- Assist Technical Field Scientists in their planning and result preparation
- Ensure 2nd level data quality check for AME projects
- Support Technical Leads and Technical Product Leads in data mining for the AME results and in preparation of AME Technical Launches
- Provide consistency and quality of data in/from planning tool in coordination with Technical Product Leads
- Provide analysis for effective resource allocation
- Key user of tools (e.g. Bioplan, BioDesign, BioAnalytics, FPLS, GDB, Smartdoc, Teamspace, Spotfire)
- Coordinate and manage AME CPD teamspace activities
- Ensure a good technical information flow within the AME CPD team
- Support CPD team in field tour organisation
- Participate in main technical meetings (AME results meetings, planning meetings, launch platforms…etc.)
- Ensure a very good coordination with the trialling team and provide sample logistics support (plan sample needs and allocation)
- Drive digitalisation in AME
- To ensure that all operations under direct control comply with Syngenta Health, Safety & Environment policies and guidelines as well as any other relevant Syngenta or statutory policies.
- Strong Syngenta R&D IS tools background (ARM, GDB, FPLS, BioPlan, BioDesign, BioAnalytics, SPIRIT, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of different data analysis and data management
- In-depth knowledge of field trial processes
- Good understanding of relevant CPD processes (Product Development)
- Understanding of the needs of Technical Field Scientists, Technical Product Leads, Technical Leads and CROs
- Good knowledge of existing Syngenta Field Information Systems, Office applications, SpotFire and other visualisation platforms, EasyCapture and other data-analytic tools
- Bring innovation in new ways of working and tools to improve performance
- Excellent networking and communication capabilities
- Good knowledge of trial design and guidelines
- Good agronomical and plant protection knowledge
- Strong verbal and written English
- Scientific mind-set, applicable in planning, undertaking, interpreting and reporting of field trials
- Excellent communication/inter-personal skills – written, verbal, presentation
- Scientific mind-set, data interpretation and analysis for both development, regulatory and marketing use
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and field trials software
- Good English language skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent team working capabilities
- Excellent networking and communication capabilities. Also with different cultures and time zones
- Good training skills
- Experience of industry data management and statistical tools
- Experience in the implementation, management and analysis of field trials
- Experience in knowledge management
- Advantage if having experience in data modelling
Other Behaviours Critical For Role
- Show autonomy, initiative, efficiency
Critical success factors & key challenges
- Ability to deliver high data quality working across a complex range of interfaces
- Ability to drive high standards and ensure technical integrity of field trials data
- To develop an effective network across the 3 AME Clusters and also with the regional colleagues
- Key Relationships:
- Technical Product Leads
- Technical Leads
- Technical Field Scientists
- BDA (Biological Data Analytics Team)
- Technical Support Coordinators
- The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to live and carry out the particular role in Morocco
- Some travel, mostly within the 3 AME clusters
- Employee may, as part of his/her role and maybe through multifunctional teams, participate in the creation and design of innovative solutions. In this context, Employee may contribute to inventions, designs, other work product, including know-how, copyrights, software, innovations, solutions, and other intellectual assets.